Further Research on Extreme Poverty
- Working papers published by shiree - Working Papers published by our partner shiree, specifically focused on extreme poverty and projects working to eradicate it.
- BRAC's Research and Evaluation Devision - Working papers published by the multi-disciplinary independent research unit of the Bangladesh-based NGO BRAC focusing on extreme poverty and other related topics.
Agricultural and Other Ressources
- SATNET Asia - The Network for Knowledge Transfer on Sustainable Agricultural Technologies and Improved Market Linkages in South and Southeast Asia (SATNET) is working with institutions that share knowledge on sustainable agricultural technologies and improved market linkages in the region.
- Sustainet – A cooperative project to combat world hunger through sustainable agriculture.
- The World Vegetable Center - An international nonprofit research and development institute committed to alleviating poverty and malnutrition through the increased production and consumption of nutritious and health-promoting vegetables.
- The AgriCultures Network - An independent network of organizations that publish, network and lobby for small-scale sustainable farming.
- Conducting a PRA Training and Modifying PRA Tools to Your Needs - An Example from a Participatory Household Food Security and Nutrition Project in Ethiopia published by the Food and Agricultire Organization of the United Nations (FAO), including a useful PRA Tool Box with valuable tips and practical guidelines.
Campaigns & Advocacy
- Manifesto for the Extreme Poor - Grounded in 40 years of experience in the development and implementation of poverty reduction policies and projects, this manifesto by our partner shiree shows concrete actions and principles to eradicate extreme poverty in Bangladesh by 2022.
- One - An international campaigning and advocacy organization of nearly 6 million people taking action to end extreme poverty and preventable disease, particularly in Africa.
- Gloabal Call to Action Against Poverty - The world's largest civil society movement calling for an end to poverty and inequality.
Want to have more information on NETZ Bangladesh? Come and vsit our website at: